June is Dairy Month and we are partnering with DMI to bring you resources that you can use to spread the #DairyGood. Explore the educational and fun links below and use them on your own channels to promote dairy and all of its goodness.
- Why Do We Drink Cow’s Milk?
- How and Why Milk is Pasteurized
- Milk and Antibiotics: What You Need to Know
- Does Milk Help You Grow?
- What is Lactose Intolerance?
- Calcium in Milk: What’s the Deal?
- Do You Know… Is Milk Nutritious?
- Ask Dr. Dairy: Can Dairy Foods Help Manage Weight?
- Ask the Nutrition Expert: Do We Really Need Three Daily Servings of Dairy?
- Why Does String Cheese String?
- Is it Easy to Replace Milk, Cheese and Yogurt with Other Foods?
- Dairys Role in the Diet
- Ask Dr. Dairy: Does Saturated Fat Increase the Risk of Cardiovascular Disease?
- When Can Babies Have Yogurt, Cheese and Milk?
- Ask a Dairy Farmer: How Do Farmers Reuse Water?
- Sustainable Farming Is A Longtime Commitment of US Dairy Farmers
- Youth and the Future of Food
- What is a Digester?
- How Dairy Farmers and Food Banks are Partnering to Help Families
- Nourishing the Kids Who Need it the Most
- The Ethics of Nourishing our Communities
- Fun Facts about Cows
- How Do You Milk a Cow?
- How Dairy Farmers Grow Feed for their Cows
- How Farmers Care for their Cows