Here you will find resources from our previous Enhance webinars:
September 2018- “Milk Fatty Acids to Make Nutrition and Management Decisions” by Heather Dann, Ph. D., Research Scientist at William H. Miner Agricultural Research Institute.
August 2018- “2018 Dairy Policy: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly” by Mary Knigge, Vice President Government Relations for Dairy Farmers of America.
June 2018- “Helping Dairy Farmers Through Tough Times” by Dr. Michael Rosmann, psychologist and retired farmer.
- Dr. Mike’s entire webinar
- Behavioral Health Help may be on the Way
- Farmers’ Behavioral Health Impacts Herd Health
- Signals of Stress in Farmers and What to Do
- Some People, Including Farmers, Avoid Behavioral Healthcare
- Guardian Article featuring Dr. Mike
May 2018- “Employee Management- Focus on your TEAM: Today, Tomorrow and for the Future” by Kristy Pagel, Director of Business Development and Strategic Leadership for GPS Dairy Consulting, LLC.
March 2018- “Preparing for Planting Season” by Jon Erickson, Mycogen Seeds Commercial Agronomist.
- Planting Notes
- Visitors are able to search key words to find resources to help with questions. This search shows multiple planting resources.
- Purdue Corn Field Guide App
- Iowa State Corn Growth and Development
February 2018- “Diagnosing Respiratory Problems in Calves with Ultrasound” by Dr. Theresa Ollivett, University of Wisconsin- Madison School of Veterinary Medicine.
- Calf Health Scorer
- Calf Health Scoring Chart
(for more information on these items or on Enhance itself, please email Andrea.)