*Page under construction. Check back regularly as we will be adding resources as we receive them!
Additional conference items:
On this page, we will be posting several resources and information that you will want to view regarding conference sessions.
*Get a printable PDF version of our signature conference journal HERE!*
- Mental Health First Aid Training:
- Flavors of Wisconsin Welcome Night: Print our grocery list so you can prepare for our Flavors of Wisconsin Welcome Night event and the Dairy Delicious Gifts evening activity. Get the grocery list HERE.
Breakout Session Items:
- Learning Styles for Effective Employee Training” by Elsie Gonzalez
For Wednesday, November 4th Sessions:
- “Tactical Actions that Yield Profitable Outcomes” by Matt Lange SLIDE DECK
For Thursday, November 5th Sessions:
- Early Bird Session: “Workplace 101: The Answer is Yes – How to Lean in, Learn and Live Your Best Life” by Martha Trott
- Early Bird Session: “Milk Markets: Today, Tomorrow and Into the Future” by Mary Ledman: SLIDE DECK
- “Animal Welfare: Essential for the Cow, the Producer and the Consumer” by Dr. Jennifer Van Os SLIDE DECK
- “Quiet the Noise, Set Your Intentions” panel discussion: RESOURCE GUIDE
- Find a handful of resources that are recommended by the session panelists. Review these items that each speaker recommends and you may find some new helpful tools for your own self-care toolkit. Click HERE for the resource guide!