Wisconsin Farm Center
The Wisconsin Farm Center has been helping farmers and their families navigate challenges for more than 30 years. This team of seven knowledgeable individuals are able to assist farmers through an array of no cost, confidential services including financial planning, transition and succession planning, mediation, herd-based diagnostics and the Farmer Wellness Program. They can be reached Monday-Friday, 7:45 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. at 800-942-2474 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links and Helpful Items
- Organization Website
- Phone: (800) 942-2474
- Rural Realities Podcast
- Alice in Dairyland Website
- Something Special from Wisconsin Website
- Information about the 24/7 Wisconsin Farmer Wellness Hotline (PDF)
- Find the WI DATCP on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
- Find Alice in Dairyland on Facebook!
- Find Something Special From Wisconsin on Facebook!
Morgan Cavitt, email@example.com