Next Live Webinar:
hours minutes seconds
Webinar Info Coming Soon!
Speaker info coming soon!
This webinar will be presented live on Friday, April 21st at 12:00 p.m. CST (1:00 p.m. EST | 11:00 a.m. MST | 10:00 a.m. PST)
$10 registration cost supports DGN programming and development.
Sign Up for our Enhance Webinar Subscription for 2023!
Returning for 2023, Dairy Girl Network is pleased to offer you a year’s worth of webinars for one low price.
Individual webinar rates are standard at $10 per webinar. Sign up now for our yearly subscription and receive access to every webinar in 2023 for half of the price. You do not need to worry about signing up for individual webinars either- logins for the live webinars and links for the recordings will be automatically sent to your inbox. Sign up once and don’t worry about doing anything else for the entire year!
For $60 (half the price for all webinars!) you will gain access to every live webinar and links to the recordings for every presentation in 2023. Sign up now to take advantage of this great deal today!
Thank you to Zoetis for providing the web hosting and recording!
- January: “Difficult Conversations Made Easy (at Least Easier)” presented by Laura Daniels, Sponsored by Hitch Pin Consulting
- February: “What’s the Deal with the 2023 Farm Bill?” presented by Mary Knigge and Barbara Patterson, Sponsored by Dairy Farmers of America
- January: “Where Strategy and Reality Intersect” presented by Kristy Pagel, moderated by Gena Fletcher
- February: “Milk Market Updates: Questions and Answers” presented by Mary Ledman
- March: Include Mini-Series
- “Inclusion in the Dairy Community: Why Does It Matter?” presented by Laura Daniels and Philomena Satre
- “Make Your Farm the Employer of Choice” presented by Sandy Larson and Rosario Ibarra, moderated by LuAnn Troxel
- “Who Do You Have on Your Side? Understanding the Difference Between Allyship, Mentorship, Sponsorship” presented by Josh Hushon, Greta Halahan and Sam Bild
- April: “Mycotoxins and Their Consequences” presented by Dr. Carie M. Telgen, DVM, Sponsored by Diamond V
- May: #StrongerTogetHER Mini-Series
- “I want to help, I just don’t know how” Filling your toolbox with mental health resources to assist those in crisis” presented by Dr. Josie Rudolphi
- “It’s OK to Not be OK” presented by Jeff Ditzenberger
- June: “Changing of the [Cattle] Guard: How three OG advocates have evolved their storytelling strategy” presented by Carrie Mess, Debbie Lyons-Blythe and Brandi Buzzard; moderated by Amanda Borkowski
- August: “Bovine Baby Blues: Implications of Post Calving Inflammation” presented by Jennifer Trout, DVM, Sponsored by AHV USA
- September: “Top OSHA Violations on Farm Facilities” presented by Chase Pagel
- January: “Turning Observation into Action” presented by Michelle Sullivan, sponsored by Cargill
- “What Does Your SCC Say About Your Management?” presented by Angela Kinney, Heidi Fischer and Jolynne Schroepfer, sponsored by National Mastitis Council
- “Fostering a Positive On-Farm Culture” presented by Nicole Ayache and Jorge Delgado, sponsored by FARM
- April: “Get 2021 Started on the Right Foot: Alfalfa Stands and Alternative Forages” presented by Jeff Jackson, sponsored by CROPLAN/Land O’ Lakes
- May: Mental Health Mini-Series
- “Finding Balance During a Stressful Time” presented by Becky Allen
- “Meditation for the Everyday Woman” presented by Ashley Machado
- “Tools to Help Children Cope with Changes Due to COVID-19” presented by Monica Kramer McConkey
- June: “Social Media: Sharing Trends and Tips” presented by Carrie Mess, sponsored by Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin
- July: “How to Set Big, Juicy Goals and Get Results” presented by Lisa Liimatta and Kaela Gedda, moderated by Peggy Coffeen, sponsored by Rise Leadership Circle and P’ri CBD
- August: Farm Safety Mini-Series
- “Silage Safety: Send Everyone Home Safe” presented by Connie Kuber, sponsored by Sealpro Silage Barrier Films
- “People First for Healthy Agriculture: Managing Risk” presented by Megan Schossow, sponsored by Sealpro Silage Barrier Films
- September: “Maternity and Colostrum Management – How Can We Deliver Healthier Calves and More Productive Cows?” presented by Leticia Sinedino, sponsored by Zoetis
- October: “Making the Most of Year-End Tax Planning and Preparation” presented by Elizabeth Waldschmidt, sponsored by Farm Credit Systems
- November: “Activity Monitoring 101” presented by Tara Bohnert, sponsored by Nedap
- December: “Rethink and Rebuild your Goals, Habits and Productivity in One Hour” presented by Laura Daniels and Courtney Booth, sponsored by Hitch Pin, LLC and Booth Leadership, LLC
- December: “Bold Leadership” presented by Laura Daniels
- October: “Dairy Girl Network Looking Forward TogetHER” presented by Kristy Pagel, Laura Daniels and Amanda Borkowski
- September: “Getting Employee Training Done – Online Training Options and Benefits” presented by Jennifer Fernandes Hanf, sponsored by milc group
- August: “Milk to the Basics: Training Your Technicians by Finding Their WHY” presented by Jorge Delgado, sponsored by Alltech
- July: “Earning Consumer Trust in Dairy: How is Trust Impacted by the Pandemic” presented by Amy te Plate-Church, sponsored by Look East
- June: “Addressing Changing Market Conditions: Questions and Answers” presented by Mary Ledman
- May Behavioral Health Focused Mini-Series:
- “Mental Health First Aid in Agriculture and Addressing COVID-19” presented by Anne Chapman and Tramaine El-Amin
- “A Better You for a Better Farm” presented by Emily Krekelberg
- “Exploring Kids and Mental Health” presented by Monica Kramer-McConkey
- April Webinars:
- “Today is the New Normal: Shifting Mindset and Strategy in the Face of COVID-19” presented by Mike Lormore and Dr. Richard Wallace, sponsored by Zoetis
- “Communications for Virtual Teams” presented by Laura Daniels, Amanda Borkowski and Andrea Brossard
- “COVID-19: What’s Next for Dairy Policy” presented by Paul Bleiberg
- March: “Cultural Diversity at the Dairy” presented by Elsie Gonzalez
- February Calf Care Mini-Series, sponsored by Dr. Naylor:
- “Disbudding and Pain Management” presented by Sarah Adcock
- “Two Heads are Better Than One: Benefits of Pair or Group Rearing” presented by Dr. Jennifer Van Os
- January: “Battling the Winter Blues” presented by Monica Kramer-McConkey